Drams sentence example
- In some districts, especially in Yorkshire, the count is based on the number of yards per ounce, and in others the older method of drams avoirdupois per woo yard skein.
- 24 the temple tax of half a shekel is called a didrachm (2 drams).
- After a tour of the distillery and grounds we were invited for a few drams in the Ship's Room.
- See you there for five fine drams to warm you.
- Come along and toast our national bard with five diamond drams and a haggis supper.Advertisement