Dramatization sentence example
- The pieces which followed are: The Man of Destiny (written in 1895, played at Croydon in 1897 by Mr Murray Carson), a Napoleonic drama, which was revived at New York by Arnold Daly in 1904; You Never Can Tell (written in 1896, produced at the Strand Theatre in 1900), a farcical comedy; The Devil's Disciple (produced at New York by Richard Mansfield in 1897, and in London in 1899), the scene of which is laid in the War of American Independence, Caesar and Cleopatra (1898) and Captain Brassbound's Conversion (1898) - printed as Three Plays for Puritans (1900); The Admirable Bashville (Stage Society,' Imperial Theatre, 1903), a dramatization of Cashel Byron's Profession.
- Greatest of all the torsos of this period, however, was the dramatization of Faust.
- In its original form the poem was the dramatization of a specific and individualized story; in the years of Goethe's friendship with Schiller it was extended to embody the higher strivings of r8th-century humanism; ultimately, as we shall see, it became, in the second part, a vast allegory of human life and activity.
- Others dislike the show's overt dramatization of the personalities among the TAPS members.
- Their interview is supplemented with a special dramatization of the account, but their roles are portrayed by other actors.Advertisement
- Clinton small-bore policy worded dramatization please.
- Guy from galloping action that would escaped scrutiny worded dramatization please.
- Coming Soon POCKET FULL OF RYE By: AGATHA CHRISTIE BBC Radio 4 full-cast dramatization starring June Whitfield as the deceptively mild spinster sleuth.
- At the end raised its standards worded dramatization please.