Dramatics sentence example
- Liz lives in Polegate with her partner Dave and has many interests, including amateur dramatics, quizzes, cooking and wildlife ecology.
- As someone who enjoys amateur dramatics in her spare time, she has relished taking center stage in the row over fat-cat pay.
- I have always enjoyed the performing arts and during my teens, I used to do some amateur dramatics.
- At Oxford, he engaged in amateur dramatics, expressing a wish to be an actor.
- They retired to Frome in the early nineteen seventies from Clapham where they were involved in local amateur dramatics.Advertisement
- In 1943 Kenneth Williams was briefly with an amateur dramatics troupe, the Tavistock Players.
- When you ask an emo how to get the "emo look," chances are they will laugh at you and tell you that anyone who is "trying" to be emo is not a genuine member of this elite group of social dramatics.
- Summertime brought bright, cheery colors; springtime introduced an onslaught of animal-print tools; and winter is all about darks and dramatics.
- The Million Dollar Listing guys on the popular Bravo reality show present an interesting combination of business savvy and dramatics, all while managing to stay afloat despite turmoil in the California real estate market.