Dragnet sentence example
- She stayed on the soap for two years, before going on to starring on the TV show L.A. Dragnet (2003), the film Snitch'd (2003), and the 2004 made-for-TV movie called The Dead Will Tell.
- The police campaign against it drew a dragnet through the UK anarchist community.
- The case concerns a 2002 DNA dragnet initiated by police in Baton Rouge, Louisiana during a serial rape-murder investigation.
- One attempt at calling a general strike was effectively suppressed by members of the SAW and ANC who had escaped the police dragnet.
- However, this wasn't merely some Gunsmoke rip-off, anymore than Man From Uncle was close kin to Dragnet.Advertisement
- The dragnet extended to Birmingham where one man was arrested under terror laws but later released uncharged.
- Our luck is like water in a dragnet: you pull at it and it bulges, but when you've drawn it out it's empty!
- The watch was seen in the movie Dragnet, where Tom Hanks wore it.
- In addition to "Brixton", Simonon also wrote "The Crooked Beat" on Sandinista! and "Red Angel Dragnet" on Combat Rock.