Draftsman sentence example
- Unless you are an experienced draftsman and carpenter, you will need to hire someone to design the addition and build it.
- The draftsman of the charge debenture drew a purposeful distinction between book debts and their proceeds.
- The power of the Leges Posteriores Rule was recognized by the draftsman of the Human Rights Act 1998.
- Rising to become chief draftsman, he left the firm in 1879 to enter partnership with his uncle, Cosmo Innes, in London.
- Any parliamentary draftsman with a computer could have brought the treaties together in one volume.Advertisement
- Mr Bohill: With the Committee's agreement we shall consult the legislative draftsman to see whether the clause could be made clearer.
- The department is headed by Peter Rodney, senior legal draftsman for the Government of Gibraltar.
- He was a meticulous draftsman; his characters are well-defined and precise so that little ambiguity is encountered in the deciphering process.
- James Sargant Storer (1771-1853) engraver, draftsman and topographer born and worked with his son in Cambridge.
- The Member will probably want to delegate this function to a costs draftsman.Advertisement
- An officer of engineers seeing it wrote to recommend Monge to the commandant of the military school at Mezieres, and he was received as a draftsman and pupil in the practical school attached to that institution; the school itself was of too aristocratic a character to allow of his admission to it.