Downturns sentence example
- Through some perfect storm of wars, downturns, and disasters, the once-sunny outlook turned dark.
- This will help you enhance your investment portfolio and provide enough diversification to avoid market downturns.
- Because silver performs better than gold during economic downturns, this investment can prevent you from losing substantial sums of money.
- During economic downturns, many people face job losses leading to a decrease in household income.
- Even in economic downturns, the business continues to do well, mostly because women always need good practical, and even sexy, lingerie.Advertisement