Downplay sentence example
- No matter what your height, sometimes you may want to downplay it and give the illusion that you're shorter or taller.
- Moreover, while seeking to significantly downplay its own role the Government makes much of the role of trustees.
- To keep your look clean and modern, downplay your jewelry and let your eyes speak for themselves!To apply vivid or bold shadows, make sure you have a steady hand and avoid over application.
- You may want to play up a specific feature and downplay others, and that's fine.
- First, you'll need to determine which areas you want to downplay.Advertisement
- This is truly the key to wearing your metallic shoes well: Downplay the rest of your look.
- It also gives you the edge over other candidates with similar qualifications as yourself, so do n't downplay its importance.
- Shlaim does downplay Arab aggression as part of his overall argument, but he is far from uncritical of Arab policy.
- Stick to solids or small pinstripes on areas you'd like to downplay or make appear thinner.
- Downplay the rest of your outfit and let the jeans speak for themselves.Advertisement
- You might consider wearing a colorful lacy camisole over the bra to downplay its functional appearance.
- If you like a close-fitting tank style top, you can have it; or you can select a flared top that doesn't hug your stomach area if that's something you want to downplay.
- While pizza is always a student staple, a table strewn with pizzas tends to downplay the celebratory nature of the graduation party.
- Make sure to wear vibrant colors or patterns on areas you want to emphasize, while keeping dark or neutral colors on those spots you want to downplay.
- Wear them tucked or untucked, but if you want to downplay your height a bit, wearing the polo shirt tucked in with a belt can help.Advertisement
- Keep in mind this format doesn't deemphasize elements you wish to downplay.
- Many are illustrated, a popular convention to downplay some of the horror of the film while still making it appealing.
- Insurers typically downplay the fact that the premiums run higher, depending on how serious the medical condition is.