Doughy sentence example
- The base was also perfect, not too doughy or thick, but just right.
- onion bhaji was particularly doughy.
- pesto pizza bread was enormous but also warm and doughy and crisp in equal measures.
- Some soft, some doughy and also a few quite crispy bits.
- doughy, tasteless white bread so commonly eaten.Advertisement
- Its doughy consistency means that it is a lot like modeling clay, so it's more versatile than other frostings, and it can be used to mold and shape intricate decorations and embellishments.
- In acromegaly, an individual's hands and feet begin to grow, becoming thick and doughy.