Doughnut sentence example
- After a stroll up town for coffee and a doughnut, I felt it was late enough to try Quinn in California.
- Andy Sackler met them at the door of the motel with a mouth full of doughnut and a coffee cup in his hand.
- Both drank their coffee black and although both took a doughnut, Mrs. Byrne simply picked at hers, lifting the tiniest of crumbs with dampened fingertips.
- If you're a fan of the show and Gordon Ramsay's you probably can't wait to hear him call someone a "donkey" or "doughnut".
- Contact the local Krispy Kreme doughnut store, or other similar retailer, to inquire about fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations.Advertisement
- Doughnut Sales: Krispy Kreme doughnuts are offered at a reduced price then are resold at full or increased prices.
- You can decide how long to let the doughnut coupon sale go on, based on your organization's fundraising needs and goals.
- doughnut scanner is a large donut shaped machine with a hole in the center through which a special bed can move.
- For someone like Gordon Ramsay, who simply loves his expletives, calling someone a doughnut, banana or donkey out of anger seems really tame…and just a little bit funny.
- Unlike in the U.S. where all we hear are things like "Come on you bleeping doughnut, get it together!" or "What's wrong with you, you bleeping banana?"Advertisement
- This can be a great way to generate revenue in a single day.To extend the fundraiser a little longer and have a chance to make even more money, you may also market doughnut coupons.
- With a disgruntled look on his face he hurriedly dressed and shuffled out to the kitchen where Fred O'Connor was munching on a doughnut and holding a glass of Ovaltine.
- The CT scanner is shaped like a large square with a hole in the center or round like a doughnut.