Doubtlessly sentence example
- Doubtlessly this is massively symbolic of something, but it 's not quite clear what.
- 11 -13) has transmitted to us of the manufacture of the writing material from the papyrus plant should be taken strictly to refer to the process followed in his own time; but, with some differences in details, the same general method of treatment had doubtlessly been practised from time immemorial.
- Murder, jewel smuggling and romance all collide in a whacky story that will doubtlessly hold appeal for Stephanie Plum 's fans.
- Many of the jokes kids enjoy, have already been around a long time and doubtlessly appear in at least one book.
- The design is doubtlessly sexy, but it's difficult to find.Advertisement
- whacky story that will doubtlessly hold appeal for Stephanie Plum's fans.
- In Metal Gear Solid 4, our erstwhile special-ops hero, Solid Snake, is now a grizzled veteran facing legions of bipedal robots - and doubtlessly, he also is up against a cadre of superpowered bad guys and the usual save-the-world situation.