Doubler Sentence Examples
- Abraham Bennet, the inventor of the gold leaf electro e described a doubler or machine for multiplying Bennet'.
- Bennet's doubler appears to have given a suggestion to William Nicholson (Phil.
- This "revolving doubler," according to the description of Professor S.
- A simple and typical form of doubler, devised in 1831 by G.
- 9) used by him in connexion with his electrometers for maintaining their charge, closely resembles that of Belli's doubler and will be understood from fig.