Double click sentence example
- Windows files extentions September 2000 Ever wondered how Windows decides which application to run when you double-click an icon?
- Double-click the shortcut icon that we just put on the desktop.
- To specify an ink color, double-click a default ink in the list.
- Double-click on an area you wish to explore and continue to do so until you get as close as you can, which will give you streets, rivers and other basic information about the area.
- Every time you click on a valid series of tiles and double-click to signal the end of the word, those tiles disappear and the tiles above them shift downward, creating a new situation and a new challenge.Advertisement
- Simply double-click on what you want, then press Ctrl+C.