Dote sentence example
- They make good parents and will dote on their children.
- dote artistic effort designed specially for a doting grandpa has place of honor on the wall.
- " The Craspe dote Medusa Olindias and some of its Natural Allies," Mark Anniversary Volume (New York, 1903), pp. 1-22, 3 pls.; 18.
- They need signs that will be sociable and dote on them.
- Who will brush your silken coat And who on you will simply dote?Advertisement
- dote will be missed by many people, but I will let Marney Wells his doting mom tell his story... .
- o tonic long and o short are represented by a dote and o.
- They have two children that she has always been devoted to, and now she gets to dote on her grandchildren as well, just like Erica.
- Contra Boeotum de Dote Or.
- 115): "Ahi, Costantin, di questo mal fu matre Non la tua conversion, ma quella dote Che da to prese it primo ricco patre !"Advertisement