Dory sentence example
- There is also a wide range of fish available, including snapper, grouper and John Dory.
- Marlin sets off to look for Nemo, joined by Dory, a regal blue tang with a short memory span.
- It has, however, been shown that the flatfishes bear no relationship to the Gadids, but are most nearly akin to the John Dories (see Dory).
- Once things are going all hunky dory, trouble must arrive.
- The food puts most restaurants to shame, with a mouth-watering mix from confit of duck and grilled john dory to saddle of rabbit.Advertisement
- Just outside Cowes we witnessed a 17ft fishing dory sinking rapidly.
- Samsung E710 gadgety phone purchased 22/02/04 all hunky dory.
- John Dory fileted and stuffed with mushroom and pumpkin mousseline.
- Naturalizer shoes for women, the Dory is probably what comes to mind, because it does look like a more feminine Birkenstock.
- The Stromateidae, or pomfrets, resemble the dory, a Mediterranean form, and extend to China and the Pacific. The sword fishes, Xiphiidae, the lancet fishes, Acanthuridae, and the scabbard fishes, Trichuridae, are distributed through the seas of south Asia.Advertisement