Doped sentence example
- This is known to be the optimum conditions for the doped alumina.
- The very recent progress in fabrication of high-Q polymer microcavities doped by semiconductor QDs actually initiates cavity quantum electrodynamics.
- A paper describing an experimental and modeling study of low pressure sulfur and nitrogen doped premixed methane flames has been published.
- Furthermore, the conductivity was found to be sensitive to small changes in the composition, a property characteristic of doped semiconductors.
- I doped silicon with several different group I and II impurities and measured their influence on the electrical and optical properties.Advertisement
- In figure 5 calcium titanate has been doped with aluminum and the rare earth (RE) has been varied.
- She was doped until she was deeply asleep and would feel little, if anything, of what went on during her labour.