Doorsteps sentence example
- doorsteps of the inner city.
- doorsteps of the other market towns.
- High volumes of fast traffic lead to traffic hell on people's own doorsteps.
- Union battlebus doorsteps BSkyB BECTU is offering advice and recruiting members at BSkyB's Osterley base.
- long-drawn-out campaign on the doorsteps and streets.Advertisement
- phone masts appearing on constituents ' doorsteps has vividly brought home their lack of control over their local area.
- Someone dumped him on the doorsteps of the local shelter, and when I came in to get a cat, I saw him and fell in love.
- While there is no rule that street clothes can't be worn during caroling, that doesn't mean you shouldn't put some thought in your costumes before caroling at random doorsteps.