Done-up sentence example
- It, too, was done up in a race car theme with toys lining the side of the tub.
- The room was warm and cozy, its walls done up in dark lacquered wood, the warm glow of chandeliers non- imposing.
- - This machine is designed to weigh out tea in quantities of 4 lb each, which are done up in separate packets by hand.
- The architect had told him that it was necessary, and Pierre, without knowing why, was having his enormous Petersburg house done up.
- You have done up your hair in this new way for the visitors, and before the visitors I tell you that in future you are never to dare to change your way of dress without my consent.Advertisement
- But just as Daniel was about to go Natasha came in with rapid steps, not having done up her hair or finished dressing and with her old nurse's big shawl wrapped round her.
- With specially done up eyes, you will look perfect for that romantic evening out on the town or for the party that everyone is going to be at.
- Nothing's better than peepers all done up in gorgeous colors and a coat of sexy mascara.
- She had a Vera Wang dress on that her friends had helped her purchase off of EBAY and her hair was done up with a silk sash.
- The reception was done up like a nightclub and included a live performance by Babyface.Advertisement
- Chun-Li wears a blue qipao--a traditional Chinese dress--and has her hair done up in "Ox horns" adorned with brocades and ribbons.
- For example, if your boyfriend is a mechanic, a dozen roses might not thrill him - but get him a dozen wrenches of various sizes, all done up in a pretty bow, and he'll be delighted!
- This Yves Saint Laurent messenger bag is done up in crisp white denim.
- If you're unsure of the position of Venus in your natal chart, you can get a free birth chart done up at Astrolabe.com.
- Alpine Swiss Rallye 70801: Done up right in black, red and silver hues, this timepiece makes a bold visual statement that's at home on the Alps or in the local coffee shop.Advertisement
- The resort's dining room is quiet, done up in spa-like bamboo and tranquil colors.
- The bedchamber was done up in pastels, soft rose drapes, light blue and green rugs, yellow pillows and highlights, which seemed to take the chill out of the stone walls.
- Cooking-pots, made at various parts of the coast, form one of the great exchanges for sago; but where such vessels do not reach, food is cooked by the women on the embers, done up in leaves, or in holes in the ground over heated stones.