Dominator sentence example
- Leading the sale at 750gns was a two shear ewe sired by Stockton Dominator and out of a Bridgestone Hercules ewe sired by Stockton Dominator and out of a Bridgestone Hercules ewe.
- Leading the sale at 750gns was a two shear ewe sired by Stockton Dominator and out of a Bridgestone Hercules ewe.
- The great powers of the intendant were, however, merged in those of the governorgeneral in 1853; and the captain-general having been given by royal order in 1825 (several times later explicitly confirmed, and not revoked until 1870) the absolute powers (to be assumed at his initiative and discretion) of the governor of a besieged city, and by a royal order of 1834 the power to banish at will persons supposed to be inimical to the public peace; and being by virtue of his office the president and dominator of all the important administrative boards of the government, held the government of the island, and in any emergency the liberty and property of its inhabitants, in his hand.
- They sell products from a long list of manufacturers, including Black Cat, Black Diamond, Brothers, Dominator, Boomer, Predator, Pure, World Class and Rising Sun.
- Dominator Series: Priced under $6, this modern style series provides maximum impact protection.Advertisement
- Men's Cyma Dominator: The limited edition watch is part of a 200 piece collection.
- His services to his country are aptly epitomized in the epitaph on his ancient monument at Ringsted church which describes him as "Sclavorum dominator, patriae liberator et pacis conservator."