Dominantly sentence example
- Not at all systematic, it is occasional, practical, poetical and dominantly evangelical, laying stress on the hope of the righteous rather than the doom of the wicked.
- Oncogene inactivation uses the same techniques employed for dominantly inherited monogenic diseases.
- If the Third Crusade had been directed by the lay power towards the true spiritual end of all Crusades, the Fourth was directed by the lay power to its own lay ends; and the political and commercial motives, which were deeply implicit even in the First Crusade, had now become dominantly explicit.
- The dominantly terrestrial formations of the eastern half of the country are in contrast with the marine formations of the west.
- You can expect to see more negative aspects of Pisces in a chart that is dominantly Pisces and, unfortunately, rife with off-putting planetary angles.Advertisement