Domesticity sentence example
- But what's astonishing is still the quiet domesticity of the story and its telling.
- To be fair, they also spread cozy domesticity through the monastery.
- If life really were a choice between dull domesticity and such inane thrill-seeking, it would be depressing indeed.
- They have just brought a house together and took Cliffe home from Wellcat to share in their new domesticity.
- This challenges the dominant images of women's domesticity.Advertisement
- Topics include domesticity, sexuality, paid work, citizenship and politics, imperialism and war.
- Her early research focused on the gendered spatiality of imperial travel and travel writing by women, and imperial domesticity in British India.
- The study of Paris that follows traces the developments of the architectural forms of Absolutism and of bourgeois domesticity between 1600 and 1800.
- We may now take it as an established fact that varieties of animals and plants occur, both in domesticity and in a state of nature, which are better or worse adapted to special climates.