Dockets sentence example
- Both Esar-haddon (681-668) and Assur-bani-pal (668 - c. 626) number among their tributaries Tyre, Ammon, Moab, Edom, Ascalon, Gaza and Manasseh himself,' and cuneiform dockets unearthed at Gezer suggest the presence of Assyrian garrisons there (and no doubt also elsewhere) to ensure allegiance.
- It is also possible to print out working dockets for selected outstanding reports, either singly or in batches.
- You should have some service dockets with the information on.
- Generally, rocket dockets are federal district courts that resolve cases much more quickly than their peers.
- This service is immediately available to BUFVC member institutions using the existing tape request dockets.Advertisement