Docent sentence example
- Gladys had taken over as docent of the domain.
- In 1864 he became docent of the university of Berlin, but, in consequence of a quarrel with the professoriate, was deprived of his licence to teach in 1874.
- Become a part of your favorite museum, historical site, or tourist attraction as a docent.
- As a docent, you can share your knowledge and verve for a particular topic, interact with the public in a fun way, and take an interest to a higher level.
- In 1872 he became docent, and in 1882 professor of political economy at Upsala, of which university he was afterwards rector.Advertisement
- In 1857 he became docent in German law at Munich university, and in 1862 professor-extraordinary, but in 1863 was called to Wiirzburg to a full professorship. In 1872 he removed to the university of Konigsberg, and in 1888 settled at Breslau, becoming rector of the university in 1895.
- He was educated at Upsala University, where in 1839 he became privat docent in physics.
- After graduating in 1538 he spent twelve years as docent at the university, and having then received his doctorate of divinity, was appointed professor of divinity and pastor of the church of St Nicholas at Rostock.
- He subsequently held several appointments at Gottingen, being privat docent (1860), and extraordinary professor (1870).