Do-gooder sentence example
- Fred mentioned she was a social minded do-gooder type citizen.
- It was unclear if this action was prompted by Patsy Boyd herself or just some do-gooder trying to clear her desk of problems.
- She was a do-gooder and a society lady, married a minister.
- You don't have to find a great cause or become a professional do-gooder.
- There's optimistic ex-model Izzie (Katherine Heigl ), bumbling do-gooder George (T.R.Advertisement
- Mr Robson is a " liberal do-gooder " and the school needs a kick up the backside in his opinion.
- do-gooder groups.
- Conversely, absorb the rousing accolades for a community do-gooder and make them a hypocritical character in a story about emotional and psychological swindlers.