Divvy sentence example
- His back was aching by the time he hauled the last chest to the patio behind the inn where the raiders could divvy the spoils.
- Divvy up the list of errors into three separate piles and write up formal disputes for everything that is the slightest inaccurate.
- Decide how you would like to divvy up your calories and build your own sample menus around the foods you like to eat and how often you like to eat throughout the day.
- If he doesn't drive her as crazy as he does me, divvy up shifts with him, he said.
- If you find yourself with money leftover in the same envelopes several times in a row, adjust the amount in the envelope off the top, putting it into a savings account before you even divvy up the cash.Advertisement