Divorcee sentence example
- Once the divorcee comes to terms with what happened and heals from the trauma of infidelity, usually their end up feelings happier and more confident.
- On the 10th of September 1803, owing to pressure put on him by Bonaparte, he married Madame Grand, a divorcee with whom he had long been living.
- And so it fell to Mary Tealby, a penniless divorcee dying of cancer, to try to remedy the situation through sheer perseverance.
- divorcee divorcing spouses such cohabitees are obliged to turn to complex and in certain circumstances archaic principles of property, trust and contract law.
- He encounters Marilyn Rexroth (Zeta-Jones ), a serial divorcee, when representing her philandering husband, Rex Rexroth over divorce proceedings.Advertisement
- Whether you are a widow or a divorcee, if you want to wear an off-white or even white formal wedding gown for your second trip down the aisle, it's up to you and your groom.
- I met a single man of 37 on a matching Internet dating service and I am a divorcee of 28 yrs.
- She plays the role of cynical and sexy divorcee Edie Britt to perfection on Desperate Housewives.