Divestment sentence example
- He negotiated the divestment of several of these, including agrochemicals and fine chemicals.
- signatory signatories of the divestment petition are siding with either camp.
- Given that this transaction concerns the acquisition of a single depot, the OFT does not believe that divestment undertakings would be appropriate.
- The actions today were part of a concerted campaign calling for boycott, divestment and sanctions against apartheid Israel.
- Not all signatories of the divestment petition are siding with either camp.Advertisement