Diversifying sentence example
- Berry, keeping an eye on diversifying her acting portfolio, went on to play the comedic role of Rosetta Stone in the 1994 film The Flinstones.
- Since a financial professional is directing and diversifying the investments, typically less risk is associated with a mutual fund than with investing in stocks and bonds directly.
- Through marketing, educating and diversifying, you can ride out these tough financial times.
- Fish in general boomed during the Devonian, rapidly diversifying to fill newly-available niches.
- This study provides support for using diversifying selection as a criterion for identifying candidate effector genes from sequence databases.Advertisement
- Because financial advisors recommend diversifying your investments (investing in several different ways instead of putting all of your money into one investment), Treasury bonds are another type of investment to add to your portfolio.