Diversification sentence example
- The period since the Civil War has been marked by a diversification of industries.
- This will help you enhance your investment portfolio and provide enough diversification to avoid market downturns.
- A really good business plan will incorporate contingencies such as diversification or unexpected opportunities.
- This lower covariance should make REITs a better diversification investment vehicle.
- Another proposed PEACE II measure includes support for development of non-traditional farm-based diversification enterprises by young farmers on a collaborative cross-border basis.Advertisement
- The Government is urging farmers to look to the horse industry as a form of diversification in their present economic plight.
- Growing diversification has meant that the Group's business culture is highly variegated.
- Tenure diversification is an important element in the development of sustainable communities.
- Asset allocation and diversification can protect against market risk because different portions of the market tend to underperform at different times.
- These conditions have caused some diversification of crops, and successful experiments in cattleraising, movements encouraged by the Department of Agriculture and the leading newspapers.Advertisement
- Known for its successful diversification maneuvers, Canon pioneered many of the technological innovations that are now standard features of film and digital imaging products.
- Growing diversification has meant that the Group 's business culture is highly variegated.