Ditty sentence example
- As part of the ensemble cast on Saturday Night Live, Sandler debuted his original ditty called The Hanukah Song, which showcased a long list of celebrities who are Jewish.
- The catchy ditty became an Internet sensation and took the world by storm.
- For example, if he or she is a huge Garth Brooks fan, write a country ditty.
- No longer content to ride the coattails of his friend Busta Rhymes, Rampage grabbed Sean Paul and The Neptunes and came up with this infectious little ditty.
- Mr. Pearl Jam himself leaves grunge behind for this acoustic, night-time by the bonfire on the beach surf ditty from the soundtrack to A Broke Down Melody.Advertisement
- The cd opens with taxman, george harrison's witty ditty about the state of taxes in britain at the time.
- In a complete change of mood, ' Off The Rails ' is an amusing little ditty with a simplistic guitar accompaniment.
- The next time you're banging your head against this particular brick wall you might find the following ditty helpful.
- Readers who know this ditty, may like to sing it quietly to themselves to savor the flavor.
- Anyway, worthy of inclusion in our little list only for the little ditty entitled ' The Derby Ram ' .Advertisement
- That fact and a nod to Jewel's impressive vocal range make this sour pop ditty almost excusable.
- Ditty - Small midi sequencer for Windows, tested using General Midi sequencer for Windows, tested using General Midi and the SoundBlaster Live.
- Ditty - Small Midi sequencer for Windows, tested using General Midi and the SoundBlaster Live.
- Lydgate certainly possessed extraordinary versatility, which enabled him to turn from elaborate epics to quite popular poems like the Mumming at Hertford, A Ditty of Women's Horns and London Lickpenny.
- Rap music lyrics fall into several shades of gray, because while some songs may have questionable content, others are just as safe as any other ditty playing on the radio.Advertisement