Dit sentence example
- The arrest of the offender had to be by warrant signed by at least six knights, and during the process of charge and trial he remained not in prison but dans l'aimable compagnie du dit ordre.
- Lewes censures Renan for asserting of Ghazali's theory of causation - " Hume n'a rien dit plus."
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Dit to Do.
- In her Dit de la rose (1402) she describes an order of the rose, the members of which bind themselves by vow to defend the honour of women.
- You can search it by using your Internet Explorer's browser's E dit, F ind function for keywords or author's surnames.Advertisement
- You can use the e dit command in EXCALIB to delete them.
- Mal ou bien, j'ai dit, mais why are you talking in French.
- However, they do not automatically pop-up in any of these DIT entries.
- Failure to register its RDN may preclude an organization from joining the public global dit without first changing its distinguished name.