Disunity sentence example
- He said the Labor by-election loss last week showed that party disunity would not be tolerated by voters.
- The Islamic ruling class was paralyzed by political disunity and military weakness.
- Their ' offers ' of all-British unity, within their very undemocratic centralized organizations, only promote greater disunity.
- Hinduism for Guru Nanak was deficient in that it taught social disunity and religious segregation and gave no hope of liberation to the underclasses.
- Controls can be used to create disunity by intimidating trade union activists who have not got a secure immigration status.Advertisement
- Otherwise, and as we are seeing, divisive notions result which can unnecessarily cause disunity and segregation in society.
- However, the seeds of family disunity are sown from beyond the grave in the opening episode.