Disturbingly sentence example
- It is the voice of Julie herself, spouting gibberish from the fevered world her brain resides in, but disturbingly real gibberish.
- Their disturbingly ordinary if morris knew blasting away in gosh they're quite.
- Galloway appears utterly sincere in a disturbingly certain way.
- Disturbingly, there now also appears to be a trend in individuals killing magpies under the guise of conserving local songbirds.
- The rightwing Army Radio commentator Uri Orbach found the incident disturbingly reminiscent of Jewish musicians forced to provide background music to mass murder.Advertisement
- Disturbingly, the high cost of tuition may be causing decreased college enrollment.
- When you shoot dead enemies in SoF, they flip, flop, and disturbingly, ooze more blood.
- It has become disturbingly easy for anyone to do this and do so anonymously, although fortunately, most people realize when a shot is fake.
- Thus, there were Ninja Turtles; mini Snuggies with leg warmers, giving them a 1980s look; graduation gowns (which isn't too far a stretch); geishas; and a disturbingly accurate male Princess Leia from the original movie.
- Examples of such occurrences include rapping, hammering, a piano being played and, most disturbingly, the smell of rotting flesh.Advertisement
- Early on in his musical career, Ian Curtis was diagnosed with epilepsy, and his dancing style onstage rather disturbingly mirrored the fits he would have offstage.
- His expression was bland, but those delicious chocolate eyes wandered over her face in a disturbingly familiar way before he shut the door.