Distracts sentence example
- Too much animation distracts the reader from the content that you would like them to read.
- Brief exposure to citronella immediately distracts dogs but does not cause them distress and even smells pleasant to humans.
- Be careful -- the flare only distracts it just enough to give you a small time frame to get to the computer.
- She has one advantage over ordinary children, that nothing from without distracts her attention from her studies.
- This distracts the cardholder from realizing that signature transactions are less secure, but it does save them from potentially paying the on-the-spot pin transaction fee.Advertisement
- They are easier customers to deal with since listening to music distracts them from anything else that could annoy them.
- There's a slight vegetal note in the finish, but it distracts momentarily.
- Some feel that the primary purpose of schools is to focus on academics and that personal expression such as clothing simply distracts from that goal.
- Spending time in unnecessary meetings or having an "open door" policy where coworkers feel free to stop in any time to chat only distracts the worker from his or her duties.