Distorts sentence example
- This method distorts the curve, so that vertical ordinates of the curve are drawn to a scale b times greater than that of the horizontal ordinates.
- He utterly distorts the real historical relations of the Three Lands, though he brings in many real historical names, their owners being made to perform historically impossible acts, and introduces many small additions and corrections into the story as he had received it.
- For no philosophy which travesties the real course of history and distorts the moral facts is likely to commend itself to the sober judgment or mankind however brilliant be its exposition or ingenious its arguments.
- You've got a dud in your hands if the line distorts or wavers when the lens is rotated slightly.
- It then shrinks on drying out and distorts the paint surface with shallow saucer shaped depressions known as cupping.Advertisement
- Distorting the gospel The teaching of eternal torment in Hell distorts the gospel message.
- All segregation statutes are unjust because segregation distorts the soul and damages the personality.
- Needles wear out, and a worn needle not only distorts the sound of an LP, but also can damage the surface.
- This glare distorts the true color of objects and makes them harder to distinguish.
- If the straight edge distorts, sways, moves or curves in any way, the lens is flawed.Advertisement
- The impairment of cognitive ability that distorts reality.