Dissociative sentence example
- Dissociative disorders-A group of mental disorders in which dissociation is a prominent symptom.
- Patients with dissociative disorders have a high rate of self-mutilation.
- Also refers to a disastrous or life-threatening event that can cause severe emotional distress, including dissociative symptoms and disorders.
- Viki's bouts with Dissociative Identity Disorder date back to the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father, Victor Lord.
- Viki has battled dissociative identity disorder for decades, and the condition has now affected her daughter Jessica, who has developed the alter ego Tess.Advertisement
- Slezak has been involved in some of the show's most compelling tales including the long-running dissociative personality disorder that split Viki into Niki Smith.
- Her longest-running and most profound storyline involved dissociative identity disorder.
- I tried to recall the terms Quinn had quoted; dissociative fugue, fugue state, entirely different personality.
- Do you know what a dissociative fugue state is?