Disquietude sentence example
- And even now I sometimes feel the same uneasiness and disquietude.
- A troubling book, filled with potent disquietude, this book is best suited for older teens.
- Even the Hanse Towns, the hereditary enemies of Denmark, regarded the situation with disquietude.
- I might have fallen without a struggle for my life had not a sudden disquietude seized upon me and made me turn my head.
- The decline in revenue, £4,000,000 in four years, while not a true reflection of the economic condition of the country - yearly becoming more self-supporting by the increase in home produce - caused general disquietude and injuriously affected the position of the ministry.Advertisement