Disqualify sentence example
- Anyway, being good looking doesn't disqualify him from physical labor.
- Pre-existing conditions and smoking can disqualify an individual from obtaining coverage, or it may cause premiums to be exponentially higher than what a healthy individual could expect to pay.
- This latter qualification has been introduced into several of the Southern states, partly at least to disqualify the ignorant coloured voters.
- The right of every layman to the offices of the church is established by statute without reference to opinions, and it is not possible to say what opinions, if any, would operate to disqualify him.
- Lying may disqualify you from assistance or require that you pay monies back you received previously through Section 8 programs.Advertisement
- If you don't have the right license and certification, the employer can disqualify you right away.
- This also may disqualify your dependents from coverage from COBRA as well as the additional Stimulus COBRA benefits.
- It would be a tad harsh if a youthful dalliance were to disqualify you forever, wouldn't it?
- A full definition is provided in " At a Glance " Uncontrolled diplopia will disqualify an individual from operating a lift truck.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Competition Terms.Advertisement
- There is an Independent Complaints Adjudicator who can suspend or disqualify trustees.
- The Chronicles re-traversed much of the ground already gone over by the Record, preserving many of the songs in occasionally changed form, omitting some portions, supplementing others, and imparting to the whole such an exotic character as almost to disqualify the work for a place in Japanese literature.
- LoveToKnow reserves the right to disqualify a recipe for any reason including plagiarism or incompleteness.
- Almost all states disqualify insurance and real estate agents who work on commission, self-employed individuals and students from benefit eligibility.
- Traffic violations do not need to be disclosed, and the company states that disclosing this information does not necessarily disqualify an applicant from being hired.Advertisement
- Being fired for misconduct, lying on your application or refusing to work can also disqualify you from receiving benefits.
- Conversely, standpoint epistemology is used to protect particular views through its capacity to disqualify critics on the grounds of their social characteristics.
- The repeated efforts made by Pasic to avert so distasteful a decision were held to disqualify him from the leadership of the new united Cabinet, but in order to secure his renunciation it was found necessary to exclude the other party chiefs.