Dispensable sentence example
- Battery life is probably the most dispensable factor as many monitors can both plug-in and function independently by battery.
- That said, there are some technologies available today that make a notebook dispensable.
- Pro-actively, the East Timorese have been an inconvenient and entirely dispensable commodity for the last twenty five years.
- The English ladies were more easily dispensable Henry was a tyrant and a despot.
- Strictly speaking the " religious congregations " should be distinguished from the orders of regular clerks, the difference being that in the former the vows, though taken for life, are only " simple vows " and more easily dispensable by authority; but the character and work of the two institutes is very similar.Advertisement
- Cardiff, doctorwho, torchwood Comments (3) August 19, 2005 Who said writers were dispensable?
- Similarly forms of thinking, the law of contradiction not excepted, have their meaning only in reference to determinate content, even though distributively all determinate contents are dispensable.
- Some places were considered dispensable, while others were regarded as indispensable to the nation-building drive.
- Yugoslavia was economically dispensable neither a rich market nor a strategic oilfield.