Dispels sentence example
- Quicklime should not be used, as it dispels the greater part of the ammonia.
- The dialectic of negative reason rudely dispels these theories.
- dispels that myth and shows how boys can be sufferers too.
- The power of this holy night Dispels all evil, washes guilt away, Restores lost innocence, brings mourners joy.
- The report dispels the common misunderstanding that chronic diseases mainly affect people in the wealthy countries.Advertisement
- Research on narcolepsy dispels many widespread beliefs about this perplexing neurological disorder.
- This dispels the myth that Pinot Noir wines in California are all light and fruity.
- A Goddess one-piece swimsuit dispels the myth that maillots are boring!
- She celebrates sexuality and dispels associated cultural negativity.
- The following information dispels the controversial messages so decisions about low fat food choices can be made wisely.Advertisement
- Fresh knowledge, new forces and faculties, have to be acquired by positive and strenuous efforts, while, on the other hand, delusions and superstitions are to be abandoned by an attitude of conscious neglect; or to use the phraseology of the Hindus, Avidyd, nescience - the mental state of the unenlightened - through which the individual energies are scattered and dissipated in futile effort, is gradually replaced by Vidyd, the higher wisdom which dispels the darkness of the mind, awakens our latent faculties and concentrates our efforts in the direction of that harmonious union, which ultimately results in Nirvana.