Dispatching sentence example
- They were dispatching a wheelchair for you when I came in.
- Instead it immediately sends a signal to the dispatching team.
- Fighting is your main method of dispatching bad guys.
- A Romanian warlord of the Fifteenth Century who ruled as Prince of Wallachia, Vlad III was noted for dispatching his enemies by impaling them on long stakes.
- Only by dispatching very substantial reinforcements in men, munitions and war material to the scene could the Entente achieve its object.Advertisement
- A local quarrel in the Hawran was seized as a pretext in 1910 for dispatching thither some 30,000 men, with artillery, to crush the Druses.
- Early in his term he carried out a policy he had urged upon the government when minister to France and when vice-president, by dispatching naval forces to coerce Tripoli into a decent respect for the trade of his country - the first in Christendom to gain honourable immunity from tribute or piracy in the Mediterranean.
- This order protect the secret at all costs, dispatching a mullet shod albino commentator to hunt our heroes down.
- Till midday on the nineteenth, the activity--the eager talk, running to and fro, and dispatching of adjutants--was confined to the Emperor's headquarters.
- For example, using bombs will raise a cannon that's particularly useful for dispatching pesky seabound enemies or opening cracked walls.Advertisement