Disorderly conduct sentence example
- The Code also regulated the liquor traffic, fixing a fair price for beer and forbidding the connivance of the tavern-keeper (a female!) at disorderly conduct or treasonable assembly, under pain of death.
- The death penalty was freely awarded for theft and other crimes regarded as coming under that head; for theft involving entrance of palace or temple treasury, for illegal purchase from minor or slave, for selling stolen goods or receiving the same, for common theft in the open (in default of multiple restoration) or receiving the same, for false claim to goods, for kidnapping, for assisting or harbouring fugitive slaves, for detaining or appropriating same, for brigandage, for fraudulent sale of drink, for disorderly conduct of tavern, for delegation of personal service, for misappropriating the levy, for oppression of feudal holders, for causing death of a householder by bad building.
- Early in 1895 murmurings and disorderly conduct against the authorities began to take place in the military school at Rio de Janeiro, which had always been a hotbed of intrigue.
- Peculations and disorderly conduct in the senate were the offences charged against Shafirov, and with some justice.
- Notwithstanding these new rules obstructive tactics continued to prevail; and, in the course of the parliament, many members were suspended for disorderly conduct.Advertisement
- Trade and agriculture were' almost destroyed, and the inhabitants, compelled to support the Swedish army of occupation, suffered also from the disorderly conduct of the native soldiers.
- Arrested for disorderly conduct at an Atlanta strip club.
- He was arrested for disorderly conduct after having a loud argument with his wife.
- Coleman got into an argument at a bowling alley that led to yet another disorderly conduct charge.