Disobeying sentence example
- Windthorst took the responsibility of keeping the papal instructions secret from the rest of his party and of disobeying them.
- They were often dismissed by British architectural historians as disobeying all the tenets of architecture.
- The idea Darkyn voluntarily took a bond to a human when he made a name for himself disobeying his former master â€¦ There might be a reason Darkyn hadn't explained it to his mate.
- Maybe tonight you're aware that you're holding back some area of your life from God, deliberately disobeying him.
- If you're discreetly disobeying him, there is still hope, because no-one here need ever hear the words of verse 27.Advertisement
- These actions include disobeying parents and teachers, non-life-threatening alcohol or drug use, promiscuity, and exercising poor judgment in relationships and activities.
- Some reasons for "institutionalizing" people back during the early 1800s included alcoholism, depression, women in menopause, racism against individuals of other cultures, or for disobeying husbands or fathers.
- Before uploading MP3 files to your PSP, make sure you're not disobeying any terms of service or any other regulations on your files.
- Like his predecessor if doing the right thing requires disobeying a direct order, he'll do it.
- The idea Darkyn voluntarily took a bond to a human when he made a name for himself disobeying his former master … There might be a reason Darkyn hadn't explained it to his mate.Advertisement
- General Ramorino, disobeying his instructions, failed to prevent a corps of Austrians under Lieut.
- In some states it has become necessary to provide for fines and even imprisonment of men disobeying the regulations regarding explosives.
- 2 The serpent too (whose unique form preoccupied the early men) shall be humiliated, as a perpetual warning to man - who is henceforth his enemy - of the danger of reasoning on and disobeying the will of God.
- He was warned that if he persisted in disobeying the law he would be liable to banishment, and that if he were found in England after a certain time his neck would be stretched.
- Men were openly tried all over the country for disobeying the revolutionary decrees, and private spite was often the cause of their being accused.Advertisement
- Despite his desperate shouts that used to seem so terrible to the soldiers, despite his furious purple countenance distorted out of all likeness to his former self, and the flourishing of his saber, the soldiers all continued to run, talking, firing into the air, and disobeying orders.
- Others have disgraced themselves to the extent of disobeying sentinels and officers, and have abused and beaten them.
- Deidre tested them three times but was afraid of pissing off Gabriel by disobeying him so early in the day.