Dismounting sentence example
- Foam Hand Grips Make mounting and dismounting more comfortable, and help prevent calluses and slippery hands when performing chin-ups.
- Chernyshev and Prince Andrew went out into the porch, where the Emperor, who looked fatigued, was dismounting.
- Il etait temps, * said he, and dismounting he ordered a plan of Moscow to be spread out before him, and summoned Lelorgne d'Ideville, the interpreter.
- Dismounting from this pose may involve the Liberty flyers tumbling into a "cradle" catch, or the entire group lowering down.
- Of the betrayed chiefs, many were laid low in a few moments; some, dismounting, and throwing off their outer robes, vainly sought, sword in hand, to return, and escape by some other gate.Advertisement
- Dismounting at a cottage on whose wattle fence hung a signboard, GENERAL STAFF, and throwing down his reins, he entered a dark passage.
- The cold during the night of the 29th of January was most severe; and early in the morning of the 30th the Swedish king gave the order to start, the horsemen dismounting where the ice was weakest, and cautiously leading their horses as far apart as possible, when they swung into their saddles again, closed their ranks and made a dash for the shore.