Dislodging sentence example
- Her heart pounded and she rolled over on her back, dislodging his hand.
- The catheter may have an expandable wire mesh that expands in the bladder to prevent the catheter from plugging up or dislodging.
- Dislodging and expulsion of the IUD are two main causes for pregnancy.
- As an increasing number of people are installing solar panels, a black market has cropped up and thieves have become expert in quickly and quietly dislodging the panels and selling them for a tidy sum.
- She managed to get into her boots without dislodging any wildlife and found a fire ready.Advertisement