Dislodges sentence example
- In dropping it dislodges the detent of the reducing slide, and the slide springs forward and reduces the flow of the sugar.
- The plow quickly dislodges both compacted material and vegetation which can then be picked up by the loading shovel and disposed of.
- The force from the ice crystals under the soil pushes soil up and in turn, dislodges the plant's roots.
- Blood clots in the renal arteries are uncommon, but when they do occur, there is a risk of pulmonary embolism, a dangerous condition that occurs when the clot or a portion of the clot dislodges and travels to the lungs.
- The plug is no longer necessary as labor become imminent and it dislodges.Advertisement
- The risk also exists for clots to form if the plaque lining the blood vessels dislodges and blocks a coronary artery, causing damage or a heart attack.