Disjoined sentence example
- It had been united to Canonbie by Act of Parliament before 1st Sept. 1609; but was again disjoined.
- Under Graham's Act, above mentioned, a parish may be disjoined and erected quoad sacra tantum on the application of persons who have built and endowed a church, and who offer securities for its proper maintenance.
- The neck of the animal should not be disjoined during slaughtering intentionally, even the knife should not go deep into the spinal marrow.
- He concludes that the genera and species exist as universals only in thought; but, inasmuch as they are collected from singulars on account of a real resemblance, they have a certain existence independently of the mind, but not an existence disjoined from the singulars of sense.
- This imputed righteousness, however, is not disjoined from real personal righteousness, for regeneration and sanctification come to the believer from Christ no less than justification; the two blessings are not to be confounded, but neither are they to be disjoined.Advertisement