Disintegrates sentence example
- disintegrates into utter painful chaos.
- These are open tracts upon which the blue ground is spread out and left exposed to sun and rain until it crumbles and disintegrates, the process being hastened by harrowing with steam ploughs; this may require a period of three or six months, or even a year.
- But reason is not negative only; while it disintegrates the mass or unconscious unity, it builds up a new unity with higher organization.
- The old "providential" scheme of history disintegrates before a new interest in the "gentile" nations to whose high culture Hebrew sources bore unwilling testimony.
- Soon afterward, their empire disintegrates, and over the passage of time Outer Mongolia becomes an aphorism for obscurity.Advertisement
- disintegrates across as a fairly unsympathetic woman, frustrated with her disintegrating family relationships.
- Torn by civil war, the Seljuk sultanate disintegrates as its provinces and cities become independent under local dynasties.
- Since the bacterium disintegrates the cell wall of the red blood cell, it cannot be detected by culturing a blood sample.
- After they have soaked for a few minutes, rub them until the stain loosens and disintegrates.
- What has really troubled parents and grandparents is how quickly the underwear disintegrates.Advertisement
- It takes an estimated 200 years before rubber mulch disintegrates from exposure to water and the elements.
- Osteopetrosis is the result of a genetic defect that causes the body to add new bone more rapidly than existing bone disintegrates.