Disinformation sentence example
- They have significant resources with which to spread disinformation.
- There has been for many years a government disinformation.
- And either they are mistaken or they are involved in media disinformation.
- Men who stop at nothing to undermine elected officials and spread disinformation.
- Such disinformation would constitute a loss to the victim, in that it might cause the agent to make decisions injurious to itself.Advertisement
- Sharing agents shared information, but stealing agents did not lie, or provide disinformation about the environment or about other agents.
- The military has deliberately misled the public through sophisticated word games, deceit and outright disinformation.
- The company's work was part of an effort to counter disinformation in the Iraqi press.
- Headlines which speak of '500 Taliban killed ' are deliberate disinformation.
- Regarding this question, there has been much disinformation.Advertisement
- Also, there were a variety of ways that such disinformation could be provided.