Disinfecting sentence example
- The buildings should be constructed on the most modern hospital lines, with smooth walls and rounded corners, so that complete cleansing and disinfecting are possible.
- No trials of disinfecting measures for the treatment of bullous impetigo were found.
- It is on this property that its bleaching and disinfecting power depends (see Bleaching).
- 100.00 These elements in tar are built up into an enormous number of compounds (see Coal Tar), and its value as a by-product may be gathered from the fact that on fractional distillation it yields - (I) benzene and its homologues, from which aniline, the source of most of the coal-tar colours, can be derived; (2) carbolic acid, from which picric acid, used as a dye, a powerful explosive, and to give the bitter flavour to some kinds of beer, is made, also many most valuable disinfectants; (3) naphthalene, used for disinfecting, and also as the "Albo-carbon" employed in an enriching burner for gas; (4) pitch, extensively used in path-making, from which such bodies as anthracene and saccharin can be extracted.
- Full virus protection on each PC and Server, for sweeping, scanning, disinfecting and quarantining viruses.Advertisement
- These are great mixtures for cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and tackling grease in kitchens.
- Products include unscented wipes, which are very convenient, and specialized CPAP disinfecting solutions.
- Many eye doctors will recommend this type of case over the screw top cases due to the disinfecting action that they provide.
- However, UV light is also used to great benefit as a treatment for psoriasis and vitiligo, and for sterilizing medical research facilities and disinfecting water to make it potable.
- The best carriers distribute the pigment evenly and keep it from clumping together when used, while providing a bit of disinfecting action.Advertisement
- Be especially careful to follow a routine disinfecting schedule for the first few weeks after piercing, and you should be able to avoid the complications that could force you to remove your barbell and allow your piercing to close.
- Disinfecting the carpet and the floors, restoring them to a cleaner state and preventing future accidents (particularly in the case of pet stains), is the benefit of using a professional service.
- Disinfecting gel can work in a pinch for cleaning your hands, but if you are uncertain of a business' cleaning procedures, it's better to practice safe techniques.
- Uva ursi is a disinfecting herb most often used to treat urinary problems and promotes urine flow.
- The practical effect of the bactericidal action of solar light is the destruction of enormous quantities of germs in rivers, the atmosphere and other exposed situations, and experiments have shown that it is especially the pathogenic bacteria - anthrax, typhoid, &c. - which thus succumb to lightaction; the discovery that the electric arc is very rich in bactericidal rays led to the hope that it could be used for disinfecting purposes in hospitals, but mechanical difficulties intervene.Advertisement