Dishwater sentence example
- Since they are relatively unembellished, Tzarina's styles are dishwater safe as well.
- Carmen shrugged again, plunging her hands into the warm dishwater.
- His absence sucked the energy from the room and she stared down at the dishwater.
- The phone rang, precluding a pithy rejoinder, and as Cynthia was elbow-deep in dishwater, Dean answered.
- Witch Trials suggests magic mushroom tea drunk from a dirty pub ashtray, an Ambrosian dishwater.Advertisement
- The Like a Prayer - Madonna dyed her dishwater blonde hair to dark brunette and got those crazy, frizzy curls under control for this controversial music video.
- It is milky in color and resembles dirty dishwater.
- Couple that with dishwater blonde hair, rubber brand jelly bracelets and layers of necklaces and you have one, complete Madonna look.